Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Online Store Been Set Up.

Kia Ora, I am in the process of setting up a online auction store, to sell a "variety" of items. Most of the items will be available to friends & readers of my blogs, to bid on or to buy, no matter what country they live in. I am looking at setting up a Paypal account, but there will be other options available. I will be open to swaps and I will accept items from your country as payment, that are easy for you to post. A few things I will accept will be - new birthday greeting cards; used phone cards; postcards - new & used. You will no doubt be able to think of other items.
I would like reasonably priced, cheap items that I can re-sell on the auction site.
Once the store is up & running, I'll put more details on here.
You may have to join the auction site, but that is no problem, if all you are going to do is buy. If you wanted to sell on the auction site, it could be a different story.
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an email.
Thanks
Krazy Kelvin